Saturday, June 28, 2008

Jake's APZ's

So, have I mentioned Jake still sleeps on his floor in front of his door as often as he sleeps in the toddler bed? Last night he woke me up crying at 4 a.m. When I went in his room I stumbled over the little tyke ipod in this video and finally found him lying face down on the hard wood floor directly in front of his dresser. I think he had gotten cold.

I tucked him back in bed, and he went right back to sleep. But if this happens earlier in the evening - once he gets me to his bedside, he immediately pushes just the right sequence of buttons on his ipod to get to this song. It's like Roger Rabbit and the shave-and-haircut trick. (His hiding place is found when someone knocks the first part of shave-and-a-haircut on the wall, and he can't stand not to finish the song). I can't help but sing it with him because he won't start singing unless I do. He's actually accomplished better versions than this. But you get the idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this may be the cutest thing I've EVER seen, my God could that child be more adorable? I think not.
luv
Tiffy